ABS Plastic Flush & Recessed Pull Handle Manufacturer
ABS plastic has a number of characteristics that make it an excellent material for use in plastic pull handles. In business since 1993, Conrad Technologies has the expertise to manufacture flush mounted and recessed pull handles in standard or custom designs to fit your unique requirements.
Conrad Technologies has the ability to provide low-cost ABS handles with outstanding quality around your specific requirements. Contact us today for a free quote.
Free Samples Available
ABS Plastic Characteristics
Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene is a thermoplastic polymer that is highly flexible when above a specific temperature and hardens when cooled. It has a range of characteristics that have made it a highly popular form of plastic for a range of products:
- Highly impact resistant and durable
- Performs well in high and low temperatures
- Exceptional structural strength and rigidity
- Excellent chemical resistance
Due to these and other properties, ABS plastic is a popular choice for flush pull handles and recessed cabinet pulls.
ABS Plastic Pull Handles
Conrad Technologies has decades of experience with ABS pull handles. Starting in 1993 with a single order of recessed handles, we’ve grown into a leading manufacturer of ABS flush and recessed pull handles for a range of industries.
- Our handle utilizes a single snap-in design for exceptional durability and quick, simple installation. No additional adhesives or fasteners are required to keep our handles securely mounted.
- We sell directly to the customer, no middleman involved. And all manufacturing is kept under our supervision. This allows us to offer both exceptional quality and a very low price.
- We offer a range of options, including color, shape and the ability to mold your logo directly into the handle for a great branded look.
Our Team Can Help Answer All Of Your Recessed Handle Questions.
Give us a call our fill out the form below to contact us.(641) 366-3309
Note: Solicitation on this form will not be considered.
Fill out the form below with your contact information and our team will reach out as soon as possible. *marks required fields.