ASA Plastic Flush & Recessed Pull Handle Manufacturer
ASA is a highly durable plastic with a number of highly useful characteristics that make it a frequent candidate for use in plastic pull handles. Conrad Technologies, a leading plastic pull handle manufacturer, has developed the expertise to manufacture ASA flush mounted and recessed pull handles around your unique requirements.
Conrad Technologies has the expertise to manufacture ASA handles at an exceptional price with outstanding quality to fit your specific requirements. Contact us today for a free quote.
Free Samples Available
Much like ABS plastic, acrylonitrile styrene acrylate offers a range of useful characteristics for a range of products:
- Performs well in high and low temperatures
- Exceptional structural strength and rigidity
- Highly impact resistant and durable
- Excellent chemical resistance
In addition, it offers improved resistance to UV rays, so it offers much higher endurance in the elements. Due to these properties, ASA is a popular choice for flush pull handles and recessed cabinet pulls, particularly for outdoor use.
ASA Pull Handles
Conrad Technologies designed a custom plastic recessed handle for a major HVAC manufacturer back in 1993. Since this single project, we have become a leading manufacturer of ASA flush and recessed pull handles for a range of industries.
- Rather than work through retail channels, we sell directly to the customer, no middleman involved. In addition, we retain strict supervision over our manufacturing. The result: exceptional quality and a very low price.
- We offer you a range of custom options, including color, shape and the ability to mold your logo directly into the handle for additional brand reinforcement on the completed product.
- Our handle design utilizes a single snap-in unit for exceptional durability and quick, simple installation, without the need for additional adhesives or fasteners to stay in place.
Our Team Can Help Answer All Of Your Recessed Handle Questions.
Give us a call our fill out the form below to contact us.(641) 366-3309
Note: Solicitation on this form will not be considered.
Fill out the form below with your contact information and our team will reach out as soon as possible. *marks required fields.