Polycarbonate Flush & Recessed Pull Handle Manufacturer
A widely used thermoplastic polymer, polycarbonate is available in a wide range of grades and formulations to fit different needs, and has several characteristics that make it highly useful in plastic pull handles. In business for nearly three decades, Conrad Technologies has years of experience manufacturing polycarbonate flush mounted and recessed pull handles for a range of applications. Let us develop a custom solution for your unique requirements.
Conrad Technologies has decades of expertise to manufacture the polycarbonate handles you need, at a great price with outstanding quality. Contact us today for a free quote.
Free Samples Available
Polycarbonate has a range of characteristics that make it a useful material for pull handles:
- Exceptionally heat resistant
- Naturally transparent, and can also be manufactured in a range of translucent colors, allowing the material to be a viable alternative to colored glass
- Exceptional impact strength
Thanks to its aesthetics and strength, polycarbonate is a frequent choice for flush pull handles and recessed cabinet pulls.
Polycarbonate Pull Handles
Conrad Technologies was asked to design a custom plastic recessed handle for a major HVAC manufacturer back in 1993 and has since then become a leading manufacturer of polycarbonate flush and recessed pull handles for a range of industries.
- Our handle design utilizes a single snap-in unit for outstanding durability and quick installation, with no additional adhesives or fasteners needed.
- We cut out middlemen to sell directly to the customer, and we retain strict supervision over our manufacturing. The result: exceptional quality and a very low price.
- For a custom look to the finished product, we offer a wide range of options, including shape, color, and the ability to mold your logo directly into the handle.
Our Team Can Help Answer All Of Your Recessed Handle Questions.
Give us a call our fill out the form below to contact us.(641) 366-3309
Note: Solicitation on this form will not be considered.
Fill out the form below with your contact information and our team will reach out as soon as possible. *marks required fields.